Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Collapse of the Western World in one news article


In one news article, the entire collapse of Western Civilization is summed up in one minor incident in Great Britain recently:

A man saw an elderly woman getting mugged by an Asian (read: Paki) and as he pummeled the one mugger that didn't flee the scene, a group of women come running out of the bar screeching: "Racist!!!" because the mugger was Asian and Mr. Hero was white:

Mr Stapleton dropped his drink and rushed from the bar to confront the remaining mugger.
“I rugby tackled him in the middle of the road,” he said.
“He squirmed away from me, so I just clumped him.”
The struggle attracted the attention of diners at the Nice Croissant Café but, just as Mr Stapleton managed to get a grip on the mugger, a crowd of women rushed out and started screaming at him.
Mr Stapleton said: “Some of them were shouting ‘It’s a racist attack!’ because the guy was Asian.
“I had him pinned down and was screaming at the people in the bar to call the police, but with all these women shouting at me I lost my concentration and let him go.”
WITH ALL OF THESE WOMEN SHOUTING AT ME I LOST MY CONCENTRATION AND LET HIM GO.

It's the story of our collapse in one sentence, right there.


Imagine where we would be if that we simply stopped listen to women and hipsters...


No comments:

Post a Comment